Freitagnacht erschienen für die Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Beta- und PTR-Server neue Hotfixes. Es wurde u.a. die legendäre Dropchance von Monstern verdoppelt. Die Chance von Kadala einen legendären Gegenstand zu erhalten, wurde hingegen gesenkt.
Im nachfolgenden Bluepost findet ihr die letzten Hotfixes. Die aktuellsten Änderungen sind mit einem Stern(*) gekennzeichnet.
Nevalistis on Closed Beta Hotfixes - Updated 1/24 (Source)
Below you will find a list of hotfixes recently applied or coming soon to the Closed Beta that address various bugs and mechanic tweaks.
These hotfixes should not require you to download a new patch for the PTR. Some of the hotfixes below will go live the moment they are implemented while others may require the restart of the game to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch. Also note that changes to certain abilities will not be reflected in its tooltip until a patch is issued.
Last Updated – January 24th. Items with an asterisk(*) are most recent.
- Legendary drop rates from monsters have been doubled.*
- Legendary drop rates from Kadala have been decreased.*
- Rift Guardians now drop Blood Shards and have a chance to drop Forgotten Souls for level 61+ players.*
- Monster damage has been increased across all levels.*
- Splash damage will no longer unintentionally proc certain powers.*
- Hellfire plans no longer cost Blood Shards and should now cost gold.
- Monster density in Act I has been adjusted.
- An issue where crafting certain items caused the server to crashed has been resolved.
- Resolved an issue where the proc from Odyn Son could proc from itself.
- Lorath Nahr no longer has a vendor list.
- An error will no longer occur when crafting Archon items.
- The combat AI for NPCs has received an optimization pass.
- Thundergod’s Vigor: Now has a short internal cooldown.*
- Nemesis Bracers: Bracers will now only generate a single pack of enemies when a shrine is triggered.
- Serenity – Tranquility: An error will no longer occur when a player takes damage while Serenity – Tranquility is active.
- Fists of Thunder – Static Charge: Will no longer incorrectly proc off of DoT damage.
- Slow Time – Stretch Time: Multiple Stretch Time buffs can no longer be stacked, and a player may only benefit from a total 10% bonus Attack Speed from this ability.*
- Magic Missile – Conflagrate: Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause the game to crash.