Früher als erwartet sind die Patchnotes für den Beta Patch #17 von Blizzard-Mitarbeiter „Lylirra“ veröffentlicht worden.
Neben einigen kleineren Bugfixes wird das „BattleTag“-Feature nun getestet.
Lylirra on Diablo III Beta Patch 17 – v.0.11.0.9327 (Source)
- All characters have been wiped. Items, gold, auctions, achievements, followers, and artisans have also been wiped, and Beta Bucks have been reset to 50.
- Cross-game chat is available! Beta participants can now keep in touch with their Real ID and BattleTag friends, no matter which Blizzard game they’re playing.
- Please note that some restrictions do apply for BattleTag chat:
- You can only send BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
- You can only receive BattleTag invites while logged into the Diablo III beta client
- For a full list of documented game and service bugs, please review the Known Issues sticky located in the Beta Bug Report forum.
- Players should no longer be desynced from the server after watching or skipping a cut-scene
- Projectile spell effects should no longer be invisible when casting themThe Auction House should no longer lag and generate ERROR_1 when attempting to switch currencies
- The Auction House should no longer display your amount of Beta Bucks as 0 unless you actually have 0 Beta Bucks